[Dailydrool] Elwood Update

BasetSavr5 at aol.com BasetSavr5 at aol.com
Tue Jun 17 16:51:38 PDT 2008

It has been a day of still being angry over  Elwood and the  pittbull.
Before I say more-it makes no difference what kind of dog went after him,  it
WAS a rednose pittbull, but I would feel the same if it were any kind of
dog. It was wrong, it was scary, and it could of ended with horrible results. I
really had intended to go have a chat today and the more I thought about it
and  read notes sent from our knowledgeable droolers, I picked up the phone and
called animal control. I explained what happened, and was advised I needed to
go  ahead and make the report, they will send out a officer to speak with the
 people, and go from there. I filled out the report. But oddly enough, I was
out  in front of the house this evening, and a few folks came by and all had a
story  to tell of how this happened to the beagle, the yorkie, the-----and it
made me  wonder if animal control has made this trip before. I think what
distressed me  the most was the fact that they watched-and did nothing-did not
call his name,  did not try and fetch the dog, just watched. What a shame, what
lousy non  responsible owners. I owed it to Elwood and the offending dog to
make that call.  I have also left a message for the neighborhood civic league.
At least I know  that on my end I am trying before something tragic happens.
Will there be a  retalliation by the owners-it is possible, but I will say
this-they saw me mad  last night, we would put furious in another zipcode range if
they were to try  anything. Mess with me, but never my hounds.
Elwoods walks are on hold for a bit, he has slept a lot today and Elder
Clara has once again took a shot at the boy. She is smiling from earflap to
earflap. I thank all the droolers for the help they gave and especially for the
Dazer--for anyone interested in it-google dog dazer-they come up.
We send the drool and will let you all know if there is any news on the
officer's visit--Da Brudder seyz he might hab a liddel storie bout dis but it be
once he git da headbones togedder---

Debbie  Winchester
Bob, Casey, Elder  Clara, Daisy, and
Brudder Elwood OEBE