[Dailydrool] Happy Burfday

LaRock Hounds twobassetsonedoxie at gmail.com
Tue Jun 17 19:25:33 PDT 2008

***********We cannot afford to forget that today, June 17th is not onluy the
birthday
of Amanda Sherwin, but also the birthday of Becky Pomeroy.  I refuse to
mention the year in which each of them were born, but please, let's all wish
them both a happy birthday.***************

Happy Burfday to both of you from all of us here at the house of hounds.
Aha, now we nose why we are too late to get our Mommy's burfday as our drool
calendar date ebery year we have tried. Our Mommy's burfday is the same as
both of them too.  Hope the Sherwin and Pomeroy hounds at least gots some
pup cake.  We didn't.  Oliver got a tooth pulled and a dental and Mazzie was
so pee'd off that she peed on my pillow.  Then, Ollie paid Mommy back by
peeing in the car in the front seat on the way to get the kids and then all
on her shirt and her shoes when she gots him outta the car.  Me, I just
napped the day away and just glads it wasn't me at the vets today.  (Can I
hide at someonze house on Saterday as the Mommy sayz that is when I goes
back to the vet?)

Bark at ya later,
Maggie Mae LaRock
The Bratty Sister Mazzie