[Dailydrool] Woofin from Camp Toast

Susan Green suzyvette at satx.rr.com
Thu Jun 19 08:21:31 PDT 2008

Yola Bean here, having my Auntie Suz paw out a message as we have computer problems at Camp Toast.

All NorthWest Houndies need to come to our Basset Fun Day this Saturday at Academy of Canine Behavior in
Bothell, Washington.  The festivities start at 11AM and will last until mid-afternoon.

There is a human buffet, but most important there is a Houndie buffet also.  This is our BIG fundraiser for the year so bring your humans and make sure they have lots of money.

You can call my slave at 206-364-6778 for more information.

You can bring your entire family, this is not restricted to Basset Hounds, although other breeds may not join in the Houndie contests.

Oh, by the way, you two Bob's.  I just want you to know that I have a private shopper and we will see who makes the most money....you, or Yola BeanieBob, the original BBob.