[Dailydrool] Homer's DD Calendar Day

Beryl Silberg berylrich2001 at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 19 14:02:54 PDT 2008

Hi, Droolers!  I'm sure everyone saw "our" Homer ATB pic. on the June 18 calendar day.  It was wonderful to see him - looking like such a dar, sweet boy.  He was a real ringer for our Sadie ATB and Homer's pic brought back some wonderful memories.  Of course, Raymond is a beautiful boy, but we still miss our Sadie, and think of her every day.

Yesterday Ray caught his first squirrel (that we know of) and he presented it to us by placing it directly in front of me on the patio.  It was quite a surprise, as I didn't think he could catch one.

Hope all of the Droolers and their owners are enjoying this summer!

                                                Beryl & Raymond