[Dailydrool] Buttercup

Victoria Seltzer puppykisser at hotmail.com
Fri Jun 20 15:57:42 PDT 2008

Hi! My basset's name is Buttercup, also.  She is a blue tricolor and the sweetest sugar ever!  Hope yours is the same!!!! Smooch those freckles for me, Vicki.

From: bweddlern at hotmail.comTo: dailydrool at dailydrool.org; bweddle at hcmc-tn.orgDate: Thu, 19 Jun 2008 07:38:48 -0500Subject: [Dailydrool] Buttercup

 TADAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!! (Drum Roll please!)    Announcing the arrival of the beautiful Buttercup! Buttercup is a gorgeous young Basset Houndette that Bob and I just adopted from BHRA. She is tricolor (and did I mention she is gorgeous?). Buttercup is also one of the sweetest dogs alive. Of course you know that this makes us a huge failure (Transport/foster failure, that is).  :)  :)    I was awakened this morning at 4:00 to the sound of some serious playing. Maya (our 9 month old female Husky)and Buttercup were having a ball playing together. By the time it was time to crate up before I left for work, Buttercup was playing with Maya, Cody (our year old black Lab), Bear (our collie mix), and Wahy'a (our male Siberian Husky). What a hoot! She fits right in with the rest of Thundering Herd of Dog Woods Farm.    When I get time (whatever that is) I will make Buttercup a Dogster page and attach a link for whomever wants to see this beautiful girl of ours. Thanks so much Robbie! (of BHRA) SnootersBob & Brenda and the Thundering Herd of Dog Woods Farm

The i’m Talkathon starts 6/24/08.  For now, give amongst yourselves. Learn More