[Dailydrool] Buford has lymphoma

Elizabeth Kielley ekielley at messiah.edu
Sat Jun 21 05:21:22 PDT 2008

My heart is breaking.  The lab returned the results last night since it was
so obvious from the slide it was lymphoma and pretty far along.  The vet
said maybe a month and if I'm lucky, two.  Buford is getting the royal
treatment as befitting the king of the household.  I am taking next week off
of work while Buford is still pretty peppy and we'll go for car rides and
his short little walks and just spend time together.  Thank you for all your
drool, your emails, and your cards. Right now I'm in rough shape but I'll
take each day as it comes.
Liz Kielley
mom to Buford, Ma Barker, Dulcie and Maggie