[Dailydrool] Birthday suggestions

srossdo at comcast.net srossdo at comcast.net
Sat Jun 21 08:05:22 PDT 2008

Bud will be 11 years young on June 30th. He had a stroke last August, but is still going strong with no recurrences and gets a baby aspirin a day more for me I suppose. Anyway, I plan to take him to McDonalds for a cheeseburger, the local ice cream stand, Memories, for some homemade blueberry ice cream, then a taste of  carrot cake for everyone at home. He doesn't play with toys. Any other suggestions to celebrate his big day?

Drool to any who need it.....wait a week and it will be blueberry flavored drool!

Synthia, party planner for
Bud, Barney, Zuma, Doheny, Kahuna, Bixby ATB
Ace da Newf
Saintly Miss Maggie, Baja, Hannah ATB
Maya the Great Dane (I'm over 100lbs so you can't call me a baby anymore!)