[Dailydrool] readin the drools

BasetSavr5 at aol.com BasetSavr5 at aol.com
Sat Jun 21 16:35:39 PDT 2008

Momma here. Elwood is nicely planted in the yard. My turn.  We are  reading
the drools, catching up.
To Liz and Buford, your are in our thoughts and prayers, Buford is blessed
to have such a special Momma to love him and hold him close. We send drool, it
is powerful stuff-

Maggie, we send more drool- for both you and Momma Marlene, please keep us
posted.

I laughed out loud at the window sill stories--My first basset, Charles
ATB-also had a penchant for windowsills. He gnawed off the sills on all three
windows in our bedroom. On one of his rampages, he had had his fill of wood, got
the closet door open, put that great snout into 3 shoeboxes and chomped one
shoe  of each pair. There was nothing sacred with Charles. The windowsills have
never  been repaired, a tribute to a loved hound.

Another item I have in the dog first aid kit is a tin of bag balm, a all
around salve. Good stuff.

Lenore, congratulations on such a wonderful offer for Olivia--and if you
haven't seen the pictures-prepare your heart--the pups are just gorgeous-those
ears, those feet, the wrinkles, I just swooned---

Miss Emma, you delicate little devil you--congrats on the contest.
And no-by all means-da Brudder has not stayed clear of trouble--he seyz he
gotz a storie to tell--I only hope I know about it-------

We send the drool to all in need, we hope all are having a good  weekend--

Debbie  Winchester
Bob, Casey, Elder  Clara, Daisy, and
Brudder Elwood OEBE
Instigator of Evil Deeds