[Dailydrool] basset losing hair?

Karen sparks_red at yahoo.com
Sat Jun 21 19:01:07 PDT 2008

 My Abby was losing hair on her belly and sides but it had to do with her food.  Much better since I changed her diet and the hair is almost all back.  My Cassie (ATB) had bald spots that started on her belly and then moved to the base of her tail.  She was diagnosed with hypothyroidism.   Cassie acted totally normal, but kept  losing hair until we got her med regulated. My suggestion would be to take her to the Doc and have her checked.  So many things can cause it that it would be hard to guess.  I leave it to the Doc, besides how else would  I support his diving trips.
Sending healing drool to Maeby,
Karen and the Dog House Gang
Ruby Doo, Tucker, Abby, Sadie and Cuddles (Yippee...more drool means more treats!)