[Dailydrool] Wyatt Photos... (Dog with osteosarcoma)

stevebarlow4 at verizon.net stevebarlow4 at verizon.net
Sat Jun 21 21:34:31 PDT 2008

I had promised many of you photos I took last Sunday out or 'picnic' with the dogs.

http://picasaweb.google.com/stevebarlow4/WyattCloverAndTheBarlowFamily

 Wyatt is going to NC State on tuesday to talk to an oncologist.  He's doing pretty well, but he leg is now very sensitive, where it wasn't just a few weeks ago. This could be because of activity.

He's getting around better and his attitude and appetite are fine.  I don't know if it's the Glucosomine that's kicking in for his other leg, the k-9 immunity.. or the ramp I built him(I'll send more photos of that).. but he's definately getting around better.

I am going to explore radiation therapy for Wyatt.  This is a spot treatment where they can kill much of the tumor and in 75% of the cases, the most of the pain for 4 months. I have a co-worker who added 11 months to their dogs life with this procedure.  Could this with his medication and supplements, and I'm encouraged... My goal right now is to get him to fall.... but I suppose I should see what the oncology says first.

Enjoy the photos! I took a lot of video as well... but I haven't had time to compile it.