[Dailydrool] Cakie would appreciate her slave not being totally disgraced....with plug for Basset Freedome Fest.

bassetslave bassetslave at comcast.net
Sun Jun 22 07:16:29 PDT 2008

It is me, Cakie. It has been a busy waddle season. I have BoardWaddled,
picnic'd on Long Island, Waddled to Mishgun, got soaked at the Ramble and am
hoping for a lovely day for the Tri-State Basset Rescue Freedom Fest next
Sunday  http://tristatebassets.org/events.html#bff

After that, I will rest for the summer. Which is not to say that I allow the
same for my she slave. She will be waddling a bit west for the third year in
a row to go to Slobberfest with Auntie Pat (YAYYYYYY. BIG YAYYYYYY. AUNTIE
PAT GETS TO GO!!) Auntie Carol, Auntie Sharon Wilder and (this year) Auntie
Amanda. They is all gonna hear the Mathis guy with the Pittsburgh Symphony
on Friday then roll to the Droopy picnic.....ahem. Nudgie still has
matchboxes. I have looked. He is snoozin, but there is just no reason he
can't pawt with some more boxes to get a few pledges for the she slave to
bring so she isn't totally disgraced.

So...write me, Cakie...the only one in the house actually awake at the
moment. $20 plus $4 shipping for a really kewl box of fireplace matches with
Nudgie on one side in his ABCkingyeahright costume and Pw. Annie on the
other looking lovely on her bench.  You know your slave lights fires in da
fireplace or on candles. So if you haven't gotten one you might as well do
it now and help the paw hounds.

Cakie

....and don't forget to go to Basset Freedom Fest in EASTERN pennsylvania
next Sunday.
...this is my east west post....