[Dailydrool] our Dad Slave

LaRock Hounds twobassetsonedoxie at gmail.com
Sun Jun 22 08:07:48 PDT 2008

Our Dad Slave is not doing too well emotionally with being at the war for
his second tour.  For some reason he is having a harder time dealing with
it being there compared to last time. We think he needs a boost of happiness
to help him deal with the situation.  Where better to come for the good
feelings then the daily drool.  If anyone would like to send him a card,
pictures of your basset (we have 2) or even dachshund (we have one) then we
would be extremely grateful.  He doesn't need "things" or packages.  If
anyone is interested in sending him a card, photo of your dogs, or postcard.
it would have to be within the next month. This requires only one regular
USA stamp to send to him if you are in the USA; not sure on the other
countries.   He was very pleased with the howliday cards he received last
time he was there and he even received more then we did at home with being
on the short list. Anyhow, please send to:

Tsgt Corey LaRock
USAF-332 EAMXS/Tiger AMU
APO AE 09315-9997

Thanks so much