[Dailydrool] I'm BAAACK

j_brooks at bellsouth.net j_brooks at bellsouth.net
Sun Jun 22 16:12:32 PDT 2008

3 furbabies? No problem, Honey! I am the mom of FOUR house furbabies. My husband has his Sheltie, Sunny Girl (a rescue). I have my beloved Bailey Basset (a rescue). My son has his Rottie, Tank (another rescue). My daughter has her terrier mutt Buddy (guess what, another rescue). THEN we have six cats (Johnny Boy, JoBob, Ellie Mae, Rainy, Billy Jack & Katie), most of which just picked our house because they knew we would love and feed them, three turtles (Junior, Fred, & Spanky), two cockateils (Gracie & Bart), and a fish (Plato). Things will be fine. If you are like us, you will soon find that you can't imagine your life without any of them. Congratulations on your new Basset baby! As for the perfect name, that will come with time. We have always taken a little time to know the personality first. As for my Basset, I let my special education class help pick the name. I had them vote and the special needs students my sister works with voted, and we got "Bailey". Molly was a close second, but Bailey really fits her.

Congratulations!
Jeanne, Mom to the herd!