[Dailydrool] Where have my manners gone???

Jessica Sutton Jessica at fmprofessionals.com
Mon Jun 23 08:56:33 PDT 2008

I thought some of you may find this amusing... this weekend, my hubby
and I attended a party where they had finger foods and little goodies
laid out for people to munch on.  Well, during the course of fixing
myself a plate, I accidentally dropped a cracker and small piece of
cheese onto the floor.  Never once did it cross my mind to bend down and
pick it up.  Who does that, when surely there is a basset nearby who
will be there to devour it before I can grab it!  LOL!!  I can't tell
you the last time I dropped a piece of food on the floor at home and
actually reached down to pick it up.  I guess it just becomes habit!!
Thankfully, hubby said "she probably doesn't have any bassets around,
dear" and picked it up for me!  Hey, I make no apologies...they trained
me this way.

Jessica L. Sutton

Hey...where's your 4 legged dust buster??