[Dailydrool] Buford ATB

Elizabeth Kielley ekielley at messiah.edu
Mon Jun 23 10:47:02 PDT 2008

The king is gone and my heart is breaking.  He had a terrible night last
night - he couldn't get comfortable to sleep and we paced the floor
together.  When he wouldn't eat or drink for me, I knew it was time.  I
thought I'd lhave longer to say goodbye and for last walks and snuggles.  I
will write a tribute to him when I am better able to think.  He is now free
and I like to think of him running at the Bridge, where he can see and hear
and there isn't any diabetes or cancer.
Liz Kielley
mom to Ma Barker, Dulcie and MAggie and forever loved by Buford, Benzie and
Daisy Mae