[Dailydrool] You have Another Chance to get a 2009 DD calendar date!

Linda ldianis at comcast.net
Mon Jun 23 19:06:36 PDT 2008

As a DD calendar elf, I've been able to show off Otis and Nellybelly in
the last few calendars (check out August 12).  But we must raise funds
for our pledge for New England BHR's Woofstock. Therefore, I have listed
on Houndsbay our 2009 calendar date reservation, Friday September 12.
This means YOU can still get a date!!
I will donate 100% of the winning bid. The winner need not pay the $5
reservation date, nor even make the required calendar purchase--I have
already taken care of both these prerequisites. However, the winner MUST
be able to submit photo and caption no later than July 2 (special
dispensation on deadline).
Ellie assures me that many more people are waiting for a date than can
be accommodated. Here is your chance to get into the all-awesome DD
calendar, and do extra good for the houndies at the same time. Bid
Often, and High!!!

Linda, with Otis and Nelly (What?! No Photo of Nous Nous Nous??)