[Dailydrool] Petco Distribution Center in Garland, TX

janet dean jdean813 at tx.rr.com
Mon Jun 23 23:35:10 PDT 2008

Hi All,

Last Friday I did speak with the Manager at the PETCO Distribution Center in
Garland, TX.  I was assured that this particular distribution center had not
received any of the product sent to Texas from the Joliet, IL distribution
center that has recently come under scrutiny by the FDA.

Also, PETCO has posted an update from their CEO, Jim Myers, on their website
which basically states the same thing that was told to me on Friday by the
Manager of the Garland, TX PETCO distribution center:
http://www.petconews.com/.

Sounds like PETCO and the FDA are in earnest discussion to make sure this
kind of situation doesn't occur again.  Let's hope they're able to
accomplish this.

Janet Dean

Jackie, Kim, Kelly and Opie (my OMBR foster)

And Lincoln, the cat!

Mesquite, TX