[Dailydrool] bassets and veggies

Robbie Bagby jamalucy at gmail.com
Tue Jun 24 04:40:42 PDT 2008

I have seen this thread lately and just had to share this story.
A friend and i went to Chattanooga recently to get a basset on a transport
with a professional transporter. While on our way, we stopped to get some
BBQ and had some pickles with it. I had mentioned to my friend that my
basset boy, Devon loved pickles. So i was feeding him some fries and she
picked up a pickle and offered it to him and he gobbled it up. Then when she
or i handed him a fry or two, he would gently get it from us. He loves
pickles. If i get in the fridge to get one, he runs to me anxiously awaiting
his piece.
As for some fruits not harmful to dogs, i have given carrots to my dogs as
treats at times. Other than that, i am not sure.

--
Robbie, mom slave to Lucy, Jaime,
Devon, Daisy, Hollee, Sally Sue, and basset wannabees