[Dailydrool] Little bit of drool?

Beverly Szaton bgszap at gmail.com
Tue Jun 24 05:08:30 PDT 2008

If anyone has some to spare, my Granddog, Kailey the Kees, could use just a
splotch or two.
Kailey came to the animal hospital where I work as a stray, wearing a purple
belt as a leash or tie-out. She trotted in and took over: friendly, happy,
bouncey and smart. Nobody ever looked for her, not a call, nothing. She was
about 10 months old. I adopted her, had her spayed and gave her to my
daughter who wanted a husky. She had never heard of Keeshonds before.
Kailey is now fifteen and a half years old. She has been through
miscarriages, separations, a divorce, a better marriage and so on, always
there, an absolutely devoted, steadfast, everpresent guard and guardian for
my daughter with a penchant for sass and mischief.
Well, we tinkered with the machinery trying to make her a little more
comfortable, and whatever we gave her for her heart and lungs, one of them
has really seriously upset her tummy. I think she'll be alright, but
everything at this age is important.
So if you guys have a tiny dab of drool for Kailey, I would really
appreciate it. She has stolen my heart, as well.

MomPerson, worried about her Granddog.