[Dailydrool] fruits and veggies & Abbi

Marsdoxy2 at aol.com Marsdoxy2 at aol.com
Tue Jun 24 11:27:43 PDT 2008

I feed my two Bassets apples and bananas, they love them, and lots of green
beans, i use to fed them Carrots, but boh girls seem to have a big   problem
digesting them, we have two choices here, they either come out the  back end in
tack or back up the way they went in whole. some one  said to  partially cook
them ???????

Sorry Kathi about Abbi going to the bridge, but I think you gave it your
best and you made the right decision.  you would feel terrible if she bit  one of
the youngsters.   She is in a good place now running free of  her disease, I
cried when I read your story, I always cry when one of our   fur babies  goes
to the bridge, it is always so hard  to make that  decision. healing drool is
sent you way

Marlene

I also want to tell Bufords family how sad I am for them, I am behind on my
drool because of Maggie Wags illness. but know that healing drool and prayers
are sent your way  to heal the  hole in your heart.So many  going  to the
bridge lately, where do I get all my tears from. I sure feel  the  pain for every
ones loss.

Marlene