[Dailydrool] Tasting food and Hot Dogs

Mucci, Annette Annette.Mucci at Delmonte.com
Tue Jun 24 11:56:14 PDT 2008

I have noticed over the last few months that Schroeder actually tastes food that is new to him.  Is this not weird for a hound dog?  LOL
If a piece of food is new to him, he will lick it a few times on the floor.  Pick it up.  Carry it onto the living room carpet.  Sniff it some more, roll it around.  Then decide if he is going to eat it.
He has quite the ritual before deciding if this is something he likes or not.  Never had a dog actually taste their food, so this is quite amusing to me!

Also, He does not like HOT DOGS!  What's up with that?  I actually took pictures of him trying to eat the hot dog.
It was too funny and the faces he made.  Curling up his lips trying to eat it and then just spitting it out.

I have been wanting to share this and just finally got an opportunity to breath at work and decided to post.

We are sending drool to all the houndies in need, their families and MomPerson's grand-doggie.

Annette, Schroeder, Maya & Cassie