[Dailydrool] Possible Bassets in need of transport

Bambi McLeskey balange at olemiss.edu
Tue Jun 24 15:45:13 PDT 2008

So this is Drake's Momma buzzin in.

If there were a possibility that two little basset girls may get a second
chance at life in Austin TX, who has ideas for how to get them there from
MS? I have never been a part of pulling from shelter, screening,
transporting, and I am trying to help some little houndettes out from behind
the scenes. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated, please email me
offlist with help. This is not definite yet, but its always a good thing to
know in the first place.

Bambi and da Boys