[Dailydrool] Fwd: Burfdeyz an odder stuffz

BasetSavr5 at aol.com BasetSavr5 at aol.com
Tue Jun 24 16:29:00 PDT 2008

Debbie  Winchester
Bob, Casey, Elder  Clara, Daisy, and
Brudder Elwood OEBE
Instigator of Evil Deeds
Virginia Beach Basset Hounds

____________________________________
 From: BasetSavr5
To: dailydrool-request at dailydrool.org
Sent: 6/24/2008  7:26:32 P.M. Eastern Standard Time
Subj: Burfdeyz an odder stuffz

Dis Brudder Elwood. I be sendin Dwake a big heppy bufdey. Da brudder he  be
greein wif Nigel and Llewis an all de odders. It be wurf de wait. It not  menny
deys till youze Momma be off and den de fun begin. She lub youze berry  much.
Besidez since she late you git more. Why da Brudder he be a finkin it  all be
goodz. And you be lucky, why you knowz da burfdate, Brudder Elwood and  Casey
and Elder Clara, and Brudder Bob, why we no knowz whut be ourz dey, but  we
knowz sister Daisy bufdey on July 4th. So we all git summfin specialz.  Dwake I
bet youze git steakz and cakez and new toy and bone and Momma gib you  kisses
and dem frosty paws, whut we no git,  You bee real good boy dis  week and let
da brudder knowz, I start a-houndin me Momma in vance. Da Brudder  and all da
odders here be a wishin youz a heppy burfdey time.
Dis be impawtant, all houndies gotz at lissen.
Dere be many homeless houndies on da drool rite nowz, da Momma here she  be
all upsetz. Brudder Elwood he beein good boy--she seyz iffin I no be good  boy
she trade me in for da good boy model. Now whut she be a finkin? Momma she  be
fullz ob de idel mouf. But she seyz to ebbrybodies to teke a lookie roundz
and see iffin dey can meke room for nodder doggie. Why she bee lookin roundz
here ebbin, den she git to Elder Clara. She countz fur 2 doggies, dat meke 6.
She lookin anyweyz. So we allz needz to help da doggies.
See Brudder Elwood good boy tonite.
But da nite not ober.

We sendz the drool, we so sorry for the hounds to the bridge, and we send
more get well drool all over.
Been a hard week---

Debbie  Winchester
Bob, Casey, Elder  Clara, Daisy, and
Brudder Elwood OEBE
Instigator of Evil Deeds
Virginia Beach Basset Hounds

 Gas prices getting you down? Search AOL Autos for fuel-efficient _used
cars_ (http://autos.aol.com/used?ncid=aolaut00050000000007) .