[Dailydrool] Armpit Yeast, Collars/Tags and Fashion

Courtney Willard courtney_willard at hotmail.com
Wed Jun 25 07:38:37 PDT 2008

Hello Fellow Droolers!

I just wanted to throw my two cents in for a couple of questions that were posted:

Laura - our Maggie has the armpit yeast problem and when it gets itchy she'll nip at it, making it worse.  We use Malaseb (an anti-fungal) that works wonders.  It comes in shampoo and spray/wipes for more frequent treatment.  Trust me, this stuff works!

Bambi - I don't have a recommendation for sturdy tags, but I was wondering if you considered getting monogrammable collars.  Our dogs have their name and my husband's cell phone, just in case anything happens, which it has in the past.  That way even if they've lost their tags, the collars will get them back to us.  We got them through L.L. Bean and we love them.

So here's my fashion question.  My Franny is one of the Droopy Dozen and will be making her much acclaimed appearance at the Slobberfest on July 12th.  Since this is a big day for her, I would like to make her look a little special - well, more special than she already is.  I've contemplated placing a bow on her collar or possibly having her wear a tiara of some sort.  Does anyone have any suggestions?  Please keep in mind that I do not have the ability to make anything that requires skill - and even some things that don't require skill.  Any ideas would be greatly appreciated!

My thoughts are with all of you who have lost their babies recently.

Courtney Bishop
Momslave to Gilbert, Maggie and Franny