[Dailydrool] spoiled and uk bassets

Jkrudolph5 at aol.com Jkrudolph5 at aol.com
Wed Jun 25 13:25:12 PDT 2008

Tis  Arthur pawn' in at the 'puter. I just have to say how cute  the UK
bassets are and how much mommy and I enjoyed seeing the bassets from way  across
the big ocean.
    I also have a question for the spoiled bassets of  South Carolina-how
many full-time  seamstresses do you employ? It looks  like your slaves are
trained to "sit and stay" at the sewing machine all day  long. That was a very
stylish and trend -setting video on Youtube. You are  all bewtiful.

    Sending snooter kisses to all the sick houndies,  Arthur from Canada and
Kathleen