[Dailydrool] Excuse Us Please Queen Olive

John Falk john_falk at hotmail.com
Wed Jun 25 20:41:03 PDT 2008

Dear Miss Queen Olive:

Please excuse us as our Daddy was in such a rush to go to work today that he didn't let us on the puter to wish you a HAPPY CALENDAR DAY.  It is stiil your day besides being your year and we know you must pay respect to your Royalty.

Please forgive us for this late night tribute;
Your loyal subjects;
Daisey Mae and Suzie.......Queen Sadie Sue (ATB 9-12-2007)..Scruffy (ATB 3-31-2008)