[Dailydrool] vet visit #2

anitra palato santanapants at gmail.com
Thu Jun 26 05:24:56 PDT 2008

Hi everyone & good morning,  6am and we are going to take Santana to the vet
at 8am when it opens.  I had him there yesterday because he has a yeast
infection starting in his ears and some allergies (red tummy). Gave him some
ear cleaner and some drops for the ear...  Last night he woke up at 3, 5,
and now 6am and threw up...just bile and a little bit of carrots.  He threw
up on Monday his dinner but I thought maybe it was the heat and he ate too
fast so I wasn't concerned.  Almost had my hand chewed off because I was
trying to clean it!  He seemed to be mopping around Tuesday night but I
thought it was his ear, he is still hungry as can be and is still drinking
water so I don't know.....  If you all can sling some drool his way so we
can figure this out and get my boys tummy feeling better! Thanks ALL!

--
Anitra
Momma To

Check out Mr. Pants' woofsites!
Dogster Page: http://www.dogster.com/dogs/622568
OR
Myspace Page: http://www.myspace.com/santanadog

"Happiness is a warm puppy"-Rerun Van Pelt (Charlie Brown Character)