[Dailydrool] Bubba and Murphy

Menzie Campbell menziecampbell at gmail.com
Thu Jun 26 07:31:34 PDT 2008

Susan I. wrote:  "Anyway, he made his YouTube debut the other day as I
decided to try out the video upload feature to his listing on our
website (I have the right camera now, thanks to 12 yr old Joshua's
research on the Internet.)  If you want to see two crazy bassets (OK,
Sapper peeks in the frame, too!) throwing themselves around my living
room, check out:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i0fqg9pev5M "

Susan - what a great video!  Those two were really having fun!!!!  I
see that Murphy is one of those rare skinny bassets.. LOL

--
Menzie Campbell
Save a Life - Don't Shop, ADOPT!