[Dailydrool] Slobberfest Pledges

Deb Good dlgood66 at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 26 08:43:52 PDT 2008

Ok everybody, we know that the gas prices are real high and everything else is real expensive as a result, but don't ya have a couple dollars stuffed in the bottom of your purse, or some change rollin' around the back of the BUV that you could spare for the poor homeless hounds?  Our pledges are waaaaay down this year, and Droopy's expenses are waaaaay up.  Please check out our firstgivng page and help us out.  You don't have to leave your house to donate-you can do it in your pj's if ya want!  And it's tax deductable!  There's only a little more than 2 weeks left before Slobberfest!

Pip and Sean

http://www.firstgivng.com/pipspledges