[Dailydrool] Norm's in the Hospital

Sylvie McGee sylviemcgee at comcast.net
Fri Jun 27 06:29:39 PDT 2008

Missy Surprise, perhaps the champion Rock Eater of the list (4 surgeries, at
least 3 other rock eating incidents resolved non-surgically (including one
involving 5 rocks!)  sends lots of drool to Norm, and says "hey, Norm, watch
out - your mom will end up putting you on concrete like mine did to me!"

Seriously, Sandi, lots of healing drool headed your boy's way, and if you
want the name of the accident insurance policy I have on Surprise to cover
rock-eating surgeries, just let me know....

Sylvie McGee
HeavenScent Bassets
Olympia, WA