[Dailydrool] Norm's recovery

Beryl Silberg berylrich2001 at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 27 08:01:53 PDT 2008

Good luck to Norm and we hope that Sandi will be able to catch up on her rest after taking such good care of the patient.  Many years ago there was a man named James Taylor in the Kansas City area who raised beautiful bassets and not only showed them, but trained them for theater and stage productions.  I remember one of his female bassets had a habit of eating rocks and to my knowledge, he never was able to cure her of it.  One can only wonder what the attraction of these rocks
us to our bassets.  Hope all the Droolers enjoy the upcoming Holiday Weekend next week!                            Beryl & Raymond