[Dailydrool] Brudder Elwood talkin

BasetSavr5 at aol.com BasetSavr5 at aol.com
Fri Jun 27 09:18:31 PDT 2008

Dis Brudder Elwood. Yup I beein on de down low all week. Why dis jus been a
hard week, sick doggies, doggies a goin to da bridge, Brudder Norm he eatz dee
 rock, I knowz he not bee a doin dat agin, why he gonna be in de cage
fur-----well---furebberz. An he jus gotz out ob de cage from da footie. Norm,  youze
gotz to teke carz ob de bodie,  All us houndiez gotz to teke care.  Okey. Dat
be sead.
We gotz de companiez. Sumbodie called da daughter Amanda bee herez. She com
on de biggie plane. An da brudder thought Elder Clara bee da one to watch. I
workin berry hard to twain dis ladie dis weekend. She fink da Brudder should
be  goodz boy. HA. Brudder Elwood he a rippin all ober da place, an she smack
da  Brudder wif da book. I seyz whut dis bee? Whut yoouze mean no jump, no
grab, no  act like da fool. Brudder Elwood he gonna crank it up tonite, she go
home soon.  So da brudder he been busy, but he a watchin da droolz, got drool a
comin fur  ebberybodie dat needz it, and seyz biggie fank youz fur de rescues
dat help wif  dem poor doggies. Brudder Elwood seyz he gotz more to sey in
liddel bit.

Drool to all

Debbie  Winchester
Bob, Casey, Elder  Clara, Daisy, and