[Dailydrool] Saturday's calendar girl

LYNN LINDA FERRELL ldferrell at msn.com
Fri Jun 27 10:22:31 PDT 2008

On June 28's DD 2008 Calendar is our sweet Zoey girl. She will be turning 9 on Monday, June 30. Her photo was taken in Two Rivers, WI on Lake Michigan at a kite festival and we were amused by her comfort in guarding the coast. :>)

Zoey was adopted from GABR at six months of age. She was a wild child who grew up to be a therapy dog. Her nose is getting very white, but she still loves to go to doggy day care and show the youngsters a thing or two. (Like maybe how to power nap?) She is a Pwincess, awarded that coveted status a couple of years ago for her strategic use of "the look."
Happy calendar day and happy birthday, sweet red moose!