[Dailydrool] slacker here - photos compilation help....

kacy green greenlikethecolor at gmail.com
Fri Jun 27 10:44:20 PDT 2008

Ok so I am a total slacker but I am working fervishly to get our
photo/caption done in time to submit tonight for the calendar. I basically
have 2 pics of the dogs that I want to combine into one...I have a
background in mind and thought I would put the two photos on the
background....does anyone know a free downloadable program or website I
could use for this? I know I've seen it done in the calendar but I don't
have a photoshop program on my computer and all the sites i looked at
(shutterfly, flickr, etc) dont really allow me to copy and paste photos onto
a background to make a new photo....and it would also be cool if I could add
props into the photos but that may be a stretch since I have a deadline
tonight.....please email me offlist if you have a suggestion.

Thanks!
Kacy with Cowboy(why she keep takin our pictures?) and Rupert (gosh, how
embarrassing, she dont know nothin')