[Dailydrool] (no subject)

Nadine Mysker nadine at mysker.com
Sat Jun 28 19:36:22 PDT 2008

Me Mom falled in da driveaway Tursday and broke her ankle an is in a
cast up to her knee an on crutches dat dont fit good an tries to use a
walker dat slides too much on da new floors.   I am not bery good on a
leash so Mom can't handle me wid da crutches/walker and cast an me
yards not fenced an I alweady gots away from her and pullled her down
almos to her nose alweady an me neighbor had to capture me an help Me
Mom up.    Me Dad twavels innernationally an is onwy home on Saturdays
and Sundays and sometimes not eben does days.  An da kids all lib out
a town and have 'bligations of dere own.

An I need wots ob 'ttention Me Mom says so she had to make a bery hard
decision an is asking Basset Buddies if a fosterer can take me home
for fibe or six weeks until she can walk again.

An it be bery hard for Me Mom to work at da 'puter cuz ebery time she
puts her leg down eberything swells up an deres no room to keep her
leg up uner da desk.  So if you dont hear from me or Me Mom lately
dont worry--we jus tryin to work tings out good.

Jill the Bagel