[Dailydrool] Dads gonna have a breakdown

Shannon R Gerdel pheleant at msn.com
Sun Jun 29 14:26:23 PDT 2008

        Can somebody help my Dad? He's sitting at the computer and he's going crazy. He has been looking for the Houndsbay auction site. He wanted to check on something. We watched him look at the archives, he's sitten in his chair cross eyed and crying. He keeps moaning something about how hard can it be to find a website. Please e-mail the address to him before he falls apart. Mom's gone, and we need dad to keep sane, as we have not had our supper yet.

        Boomer

Boomer http://www.dogster.com/dogs/235129
Babe http://www.dogster.com/dogs/261208
Arnie http://www.dogster.com/dogs/281040