[Dailydrool] Bassett Freedom Fest

Alan Folsom alan at folsoms.net
Sun Jun 29 17:58:17 PDT 2008

We (My wife Kitty, ginger the houndette and I) just got back from the
Basset Freedom Fest by TriState.  Actually, we spent an hour dropping
myo way u sons off at their camp jobs, then driving to the picnic,
followed by Ginger's graduation from obedience school, so it's been a
busy day.

We had a great time at the picnic!  lots of beautiful bassets that
Ginger and I got to make friends with, good food, and good times.  I've
uploaded some photos to the Kodak Gallery at
http://www.kodakgallery.com/BrowsePhotos.jsp?UV=990971920042_39738108513&collid=39691567513.72808997513.1214786345614&page=1
That's a pretty impressive URL, I hope you can get it.

The games were a lot of fun, the Basset Crap was intriguing, and the
people were all friendly. We had a great time. My only regret was that
there was
no easy way to connect faces to the names on the drool. So, if you saw a
big ugly bearded many with a
shy small mahogany basset, that was ginger and me. You figure out which
was which.

I talked to a lot of hounds, and a few talked to me. It was a fun day.

I hope you can find the pictures - I don't know who is who, maybe
someone can fill me in.

Peace,
Al