[Dailydrool] Corinth, MS bassets on their way to Texas (Bonnie Garner)

Janiece Hurst janiece_hurst at hotmail.com
Sun Jun 29 22:23:50 PDT 2008

Bonnie, that is truly wonderful news.  I am so grateful that this was pulled off and that their lives were spared.  Thank you all for caring so much about these girls.  I look forward to seeing some happy pictures of those beautiful girls.  It brings joy to all of us in rescue when a group of people come together for the sake of the bassets.

Janiece Hurst, foodslave to Reba, Ruby, Roxie, Rebel and Rusty
Stan the man ATB, along with Precious, Crystal and Abbie.