[Dailydrool] On and off

sally king sally.king at nqe.com
Mon Jun 30 08:40:38 PDT 2008

I wonder if I could ask a small favour. Recently there seem to have been lots of posts requesting answers "off list".

I fully understand there are a few things which don't need to be aired "on list", but some of them will elicit informative answers for many readers. I have learned so much about houndies - and dogs in general - from the Drool things I didn't need to know at the time, but have called on later.

Please can I request answers are still shared. We never know when we might need that help and it will be there in the archives even if not retained in our heads.

Many thanks
Sally with Rolph and Clara, UK

This email has been scanned for viruses and other threats
using Newsquest's Ironport email filters

This e-mail, including any attachment, is private and
confidential.
It should not be read, copied, disclosed or otherwise used by
any person other than the intended recipient(s).
If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify the
sender immediately.
Newsquest reserves the right to monitor e-mails in
accordance with the Telecommunications (Lawful Business
Practice)
(Interception of Communications) Regulations 2000.

Newsquest Media Group Limited.
Registered in England, number 3105111 .  Registered office:
58 Church Street, Weybridge, Surrey KT13 8DP