[Dailydrool] The World According to Norm - My Zipper

Sylvie McGee sylviemcgee at comcast.net
Mon Jun 30 09:37:01 PDT 2008

Hey Norm,

Missy Surprise here!

I don't know why our peoples are not smart like you and me.....I figured
exactly the same thing about my zipper! When they put the second one in, I
was sort of surprised, but I figured maybe they forgot! Then the third one
was really a bit much.....are they really just not paying attention?!?
(Which is what my mom said to me about eating the rocks....). At the fourth
one, I was really pretty upset with them!

So, dude, don't count on them figuring out the whole zipper thingy.....they
just apparently are not that quick, like us.....

Hope you can kick the rock habit!

Surprise

Olympia WA

c/o Sylvie McGee