[Dailydrool] TicTac's final resting place

Lainee Francis lainee09 at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 30 15:36:36 PDT 2008

I have, for the most part, finished the project of love for my TicTac's final resting place.  It was an awesome experience -- which helped me to cope with her final journey without me!!  Yes, I still cry every day and miss her sooo much!  But looking at this special box that is one of a kind, gives me such peace of mind knowing my little girl is with me and is "styling" in her final resting place!!  :o)  I bought an unfinished box at Michael's Craft Store, stained it, and than began the design done especially for my TicTac.

You have no idea what great therapy this was!!  I cried,
smiled, laughed, and created during the project.    Each time I thought I
was finished, I would think of something else and add it.  I took a
small basset hound clock and made it into an angel--thought about
TicTac being on her cloud and showed that--the pearls are for her pearl
collar that everyone loved to see her in & if she wasn't wearing it
they wanted to know why!!  There is a heart on either side of her name
showing she was my heart dog.  The dog bones indicate how much she
loved her treats.  The flowers and some of the trim indicate she was
very petite and dainty ( well---at least in my eyes)  :o))  The clouds
are showing the Rainbow Bridge and her very own special cloud she is
floating on enjoying her kong until we are together again!!  That part was the last thing I added and is an actual photo of her.

I highly recommend doing this for anyone who has lost their furbaby.  If any one is interested in seeing it, below is a link that will take you to an album of photos of TicTac's final resting place.

http://picasaweb.google.com/lainee9/TicTacSCompletedUrn

Lainee & TicTac--(A new angel ATB), the Queen "B"
"B" for Basset, of course!
And "Patches" & "Pockets" ATB