[Dailydrool] slavedom etc.

Angelika Hastings angelikabrn at hotmail.com
Mon Jun 30 16:31:04 PDT 2008

Oh dear ... your baby is very young yet- nearly 13 years ago I was where you are. Well not quite THERE but closer to dawg owner than to basset slave. I hope you will have the same bond with your baby as time goes by, as I have been Blessed with all these years. I will admit that I have always treated my basset and dawgs as family members- and yes I do have human children too. What we basset slaves have is not something to be looked down on- we just have a very close relationship. It goes (and gives) both ways.
droolies, PROUD to be a SLAVE :) Angelika