[Dailydrool] dis weekyend

Karrie Kuecker wandereroftheworld at gmail.com
Mon Jun 30 16:43:49 PDT 2008

Hewo, dis be Joey. I'z been good as of wecent, an da momma been so busy, she
not lettin me on hers lapy top to often. But, dis weekyends be worth the
splanation, doh! An, first, we's be fwingin droolies to all dose what needs
it!

Now, dis weeky end, it be good an not so good... on da fwiday da momma come
home early an say I goes to da pwace wif da tweat dispensor!! She say it
called a bank, but she put inda papers an out comes da houny tweats, it a
good deal!! Well, as she puttin me inna buv she put me on da seat, not inda
hammock wike normal, den, next fing I nose, my tail be hurtin!! She shut da
door on my tail!! My poor tailbone be inna door, an da momma a sayin she be
sorry, she not meeny it, but it hurt!! So, after the tweat dispensor, she
take me to anudder pwace, she gib dem da greeny paper, an out come 2 fings
ob ice cweam!! I gotted my own ice cweamy!! It be somefin callt straw
berries, an it taste good!! It help da tailbone a wittle, so maybe I keep da
momma around a bit wonger...

Den, dis saturday, da momma take mememe to da doggie pawty at da natural
doggie foods store down da stweet. I gots da canned food, an a bandana, an a
ball (I not a fan ob balls) an da momma hab da meeny wady cut my toes off!!
She did, not just da nail, da whole toesy I say!! (Joey, it was 2 nails!) I
bweed, it hurt, I not happy!! I pwotest, an da momma take me to da hot
doggie eatting contest, dey put da hot diggies inda swimmy pool (why da
cwazy humans do dat?!) an we gotta go inna water an eet dem. I not goes inna
water, den da wady wif da hot doggies gib me some pieces, an I spit dem
out!! Momma say she be needin ta wevoke my houndy wicense! (Do I got onna
dem?) I no wike der hot doggies, so da momma say no more contest for mememe,
and I go home an show eberyone my sore toesey what be missin pieces!

Den, on da sunday, da momma an gwandpawent swaves be gone to da bweakfast,
an dey come back, an da wecyclables be awe ober da pwace!! hehehe! we awe
pway wif dem, an dwage dem awond da house, an put dem behind da futon, etc.
Best pawt was dat da gwandpawents say I be innocent, an dey say dat Cwispin
(red dog) an Checkers da buppy who wikes ta chewy dem awe does it
demsellves. I just be sittin on da couch, wookin innocent an nursin my sore
toeseys an tail... hehehe

It be a wong weekend!
-Joey, stealin da mommas computer