[Dailydrool] I Not just a Dog

Bob cowbobdog at gmail.com
Mon Jun 30 17:34:59 PDT 2008

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr I not just a Dog

I am KIng BOb the DOg..

But we sure all know lots of dogs who were just dogs..when they got
inconvenient they was tossed away like yesterdays news cause afterall "there
just a dog"

That is why there are grrrrrrrrrrrreat peoples on the drool that will gladly
take anyones just a dog and give them the life they deserve.

You are of course entitled to your opinion..but those words would never ever
be uddered at our house

King BOb not just a DOg

Message: 4