[Dailydrool] cruciate

Georgie and Miss Becky sauble at shaw.ca
Thu May 1 12:22:58 PDT 2008

about five years ago we thought Miss Becky had a cruciate so off to a ortho in Calgary we went.
She was put out for xray cuz she fights like a badger old or not so had her teeth done then too and the ortho said it wasn't a cruciate but in her back and hip and gave me some horse glocosomine and I also taped up her knee with that support tae - she still wears magnet belts too and it went away. Ortho also said bassets are built much like midgets and have the same bone problems.
Now she's 14 and doing pretty good
Georgie and Miss Becky