[Dailydrool] matchboxes

Bob cowbobdog at gmail.com
Wed May 7 16:49:33 PDT 2008

Mes dont know why the sales of the way kewl matchboxes are down...mabbe
droolers dont understand how way way kewl they are and how funny nudgie
looks in that outfit and I can understnad that..

But

One of the mostest bwetimous gurls in the whole wide world is on those
matchboxes..the very very lubery PW Annie Vogel the gurl who shud of been
qween..and one of my very bestest gurlfurends.

You guys dont want me to hab to buy all the matchboxes up so hers is happy
do you??  cause iffen I do you know I will just make you buy them back and
for more hehehehehhehe  so save your self some moneys and get them now by
contacting Nudgie or Cakie the gurl who lubbs cookies at "Nudgie & Cakie" <
bassetslave at comcast.net>,

pwese dont make Annie cry...pwese buy one today .... they have the offical
BOb the DOg way way kewl stamp of approval and you guys know iff I say it is
KEwl it isnt just kewl it is "Way KEwl"...

Bob

--
PW Bob the DOg
order my Chick Magnut Or Faces of Drool playing cards at