[Dailydrool] Northwest

Reed & Becky Pomeroy rebec at execpc.com
Wed May 7 18:38:55 PDT 2008

Northwest is the only airline I have ever used when flying my dogs.  I have
flown with them, and occasionally shipped or received a puppy and have never
had a significant problem.  I did have Ellen get to Denver about 4 hours
before I did many years ago when she made a tighter connection than I had
planned.  I scheduled us on the flight with a longer layover to be sure they
could get her transferred, but the put her on the earlier flight anyway.  I
was a little miffed about that (especially when it took them about 20
minutes to "find" her when I wanted to check on her during the long layover)
but the staff were very concerned and helpful.

When our Sister (not a basset but very adorable) arrived from Washington
state at 8 weeks of age (I know.  But that is the age most otterhounds are
placed by responsible breeders) she had piddled in her crate on the way.
The man behind the counter when we picked her up insisted on taking the wet
newspaper out of her crate and replacing it with one of the airline's
blankets.  That is service above and beyond!!

They lost my suitcase for 3 days once, but my dogs they manage just fine.

crazy basset lady
MAKE DROOL NOT WAR!

Please visit these websites:
Rebec Bassets at www.rebecbassets.com