[Dailydrool] lump

Georgie and Miss Becky sauble at shaw.ca
Tue May 20 13:03:14 PDT 2008

Now this is not advice just what happened to Miss Becky. She has an extremely good vet too.
She since turning 11 has had those growths all over her like warts.
They have even grown under her eyelid which if I had it to do again would have them taken off but now it's
too late.
But her ear those growths were growing in near the canal and were bleeding which caused a
humongoeus infection that took weeks and visits to clear up.
Then after six to 8 weeks the vet suggested freezing her ear and a local sedative where she was quite drunk tbut still standing the
vet took it off. Of course I can't stand sight of bloodbut I and two others held her and once  she jum ped and
off it came perfectly the odd jump and it never came back.
That experience cost about 800$ inc. ear infection which was bad and the only one she ever had.
Hope it helps

The thingys growing on her under her eyelid are what old dogs get but they have to cut part of one of the eyelids
. For her she's on infection drops and somethimes  it breaks and I put drops and dry eye drops in too.
Georgie and Miss Becky