[Dailydrool] lumps

Bassetmomof2 at aol.com Bassetmomof2 at aol.com
Tue May 20 14:46:06 PDT 2008

Hi Jessica,
Did your vetlady do a scraping of the lump or poke to check the cells?
Freddie has a mysterious lump that we need to have checked again.  It was  cancer
in early April but it had weird cells she said.  So Freddie is about  to get
tested again.  I'd wonder if the cells looked normal if the laser  option would
be easier.  I'd also love to hear from lump experienced people  as we may need
the same information when deciding to have Freddie's removed or  not.
Helene, Freddie and Ellie

favorites at AOL Food.