[Dailydrool] Iams....

jkdjf at tds.net jkdjf at tds.net
Wed May 21 10:42:21 PDT 2008

Daisy Mae eats Iams too and has since she was a puppy. She will be three on the 30th of this month. She drools when we get it out of the cabinet like a spigot has been turned on. If we set it out I believe that she would eat the whole bag. She has had the kind in the red bag and the new green bag (proactive)too and does real well on it so far. She doesn't smell bad at all and her coat is real shiny and healthy looking. Believe me I will be on the lookout for changes now that the warning is out. Thanks.   Kathy & Daisy Mae of Va